2010/11/26

Comments From People Who Attended

I just wanted to do a quick overview of my experience of The Journey Expo.
Location: Was great and easy to find.
Food: Was a very good idea. The Chile was wonderful.
Money spent: Around $130.00 without batting an eye.
Atmosphere: Friendly. I found all the people there approachable and talkative.
Booths: I thought that there was a nice verity of booths: everything from knitting to art as well as everything in between. I loved it. I believe that we visited with almost everyone at the booths.
Demonstrations: Very well done. We especially enjoyed the glass bead maker.
There was also a very good singer whom we enjoyed. All the ones we saw or heard we enjoyed.
Organization: Very well done, and organized! Those in charge at the front table that I saw or spoke to seem to know what was going on and where I could locate what I was looking for. Brochure was well organized.
I hope you have plans for this Expo expanding. I found it most helpful, enjoyable, informative, as well as relaxing (as we strolled from booth to booth). I do hope you are already making plans for another this summer (maybe an Expo every six months). I am already making plans to attend.

See you next Expo!
Kathy from Madison, MN
*************************************************************************************
You both did an amazing job planning everything. There were so many interesting people there and I felt a really good healing energy all day!

Serra from Lafayette, MN
*************************************************************************************
Thank you for your vision, planning and holding of the Journey Expo. It was a wonderful event! There was a good group and blend of vendors and speakers.
I have attended many Health Shows and Spiritual Expos over the years, most as an attendee only, most of them in the Bay area, CA. so they were a lot larger, yet the Journey Expo was the best I have attended here in the Midwest.
I see it as a great learning experience for all who attended and participated and we have you the thank for that.

Lee from Worthington, MN
*************************************************************************************
Your Expo was wonderful. We enjoyed meeting and visiting with the vendors. The amount of energy in the room throughout your entire seminar was huge and very calming. I am feeling so at peace.

Joyce from Lafayette, MN
*************************************************************************************